Saturday, February 23, 2008

Tostada Salad Bowl


Ryan wanted Mexican food- I wanted something I could cook in 10 minutes= hence we have a tostada salad bowl. Super easy to make and odds are you'll have all the ingredients on hand.

Ingredients
2 flour tortillas
1 can of kidney beans heated on stove mixed with seasonings of your choice (chili powder, cumin etc.)
lettuce or a salad mix (I use herb salad mix)
guacamole (I made my own with 1 avocado, salt, lime juice, 1/2 and onion and 1 tomato)
salsa
soy cheese

Get 2 pieces of foil and roll them into 2 seperate balls. Place on a baking sheet, and lay your tortilla on top of the foil balls. Bake in oven at 400 degrees for about 5 minutes. You now have your bowl...Layer all your ingredients in the bowl and enjoy!

1 comment:

Tangerinekk said...

Thanks, that was so easy and awesome!