Monday, January 21, 2008

Fat Free Brownie w/ Cherry Icecream

I am realizing in posting these that I have a serious obsession with desserts and really need to lay off all this dessert cooking! But this is a must...I really didn't expect it to be so good. My original intentions were just to make the cookie/brownies but they were all crumbly and fell apart to I decided to put some soy cherry icecream in the middle and it came out wonderful. My harshest critic even ranked it a 10 out of 10...now that amazing!!

Fat Free Brownie w/ Cherry Soy Icecream sandwich

Ingredients
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup margarine
1/3 cup dry sweetener
egg replacer = to 1 egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup flour
2 TBSP cocoa powder
1/2 tsp baking powder

In a small saucepan on medium heat, melt the chocolate chips and margarine. Mix in a bowl the sweetener through vanilla and add the melted chocolate. Mix and add the rest of the ingredients. Spread evenly on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake 12-15 minutes. Slice it up, put a slice on a bowl and top it with icecream (any soy flavor you like) and top it with another slice of the cookie.

No comments: