Sunday, January 27, 2008

Our Famous Pita Pizza Lunch

The pita pizza is something that I make for lunch whenever I a.dont have time to cook something or b.am just not in the mood to cook anything or make a mess in the kitchen. I have two variations of the pizza below...the hummus-pesto pizza being mine and Ryan's fave the veggie cheese pizza.

Hummus-Pesto Pizza

Ingredients
Pita bread
Hummus- any flavor you like (classic and tomato basil are my faves for this)
Pesto
Tomatoes
Mushrooms

Top pita bread with all your ingredients and cook in the oven at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.

Soy Cheese Veggie Pizza

Ingredients
Pita Bread
Pizza sauce (I get mine from Trader Joes)
Soy Mozzarela Cheese
Red Pepper
Green Pepper
Tomatoes
Mushrooms
Onions

Top pita bread with all your ingredients and cook in the oven at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.

No comments: