Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday 4-14-08

So I've gotten a little bad with posting "dessert" recipes and not so many "healthy" recipes...mostly because I've been eating alot of dessert recipes, LOL! But I have started eating healthier, exercising more frequently and basically setting out a plan for the week. So I'm going to post what I eat each day along with recipes, as well as my workout for the day! Hopefully I can motivate you to join me! I don't have pictures for all the meals today but here it is;

Monday- 4/14/2008

Breakfast- bowl of oatmeal topped with a banana and strawberries and half a grapefruit.

Snack- larabar, raw cashews

Lunch- Ezekiel tortilla crisped up in the oven filled with brown rice, pinto beans, spinach, broccoli, balsamic vinegar dressing, tomatoes and avocado


Snack- an orange

Dinner- Roasted red pepper spaghetti with bean balls (recipe from veganomicon), kale and avocado salad, and santa cruz organic sparkling root beer.




Dessert- piece of endagered species cocoa-mint chocolate bar

Workout- I fell down a hill, yes you can laugh, hiking this past weekend and am scratched up pretty bad, but the worst part is I jammed my toe and now its all swollen and black and blue. I'm a little scared it might fall off (TMI, I know) but that means its hurts to walk, BADLY, so I just did arms at the gym today :)

No comments: