Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tuesday 4-15-08

Tuesday 4-15-08

Breakfast- Natures Path bran flakes cereal topped with hemp milk and chopped strawberries

Lunch- Ezekial sesame bread filled with spinach and left over bean balls from last nights dinner, with leftover whole wheat pasta from last nights dinner- talk about easy!


Snack- I made a bunch of goodies in the dehydrator today (Sun bars, goji berry leathers, and apple flax crackers so I much on all of that throughout the day.



Dinner- Ezekial pita pizza baked in the oven for 10 minutes at 400 degrees topped with tomato basil hummus, pesto, spinach, mushrooms, and sun dried tomatoes, asparagus topped with olive oil and baked in the oven at 400 for 10 minutes, and my fave- a bowl of kale and avocado salad.


Dessert- Popcorn air popped in a popper, sprayed with olive oil and some garlic powder sprinkled on top.

Workout- NO workout, hehe...not by choice though. My foot is killing me from the hike and there was NO way I was putting on closed toe shoes! It was very hard, especially when my roommate went on a bike ride, I wanted so bad to join her!

No comments: