Thursday, April 17, 2008

Wednesday, 4-16-08

Today is my LONG day at school! 9am-8:50pm and it takes an hour to get to my school so I'm gone usually about 14 hrs total!!! So my meals were quick and easy!

Breakfast
- bowl of oatmeal with a cinnamon mixed in, topped with strawberries and a sliced banana, and santa cruz organic juice on the car ride

Lunch- a huge salad from my schools salad bar- spinach, brocolli, kidney beans, sunflower seeds, tomatoes, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and pepper.

Snack- A PURE bar, saw them at whole foods and thought it looked pretty good, I only bought 1 and am totally regretting it...and as much as I hate to be a trader to Larabars, these are better!! Not only are they raw, and have only a few ingredients, they are organic too!! http://www.thepurebar.com/

Dinner
- By the time I got home I was dead tired and didn't want to make anything so I drank salad for dinner, LOL JK. I made a smoothie with 2 apples, 1 orange, 1 lemon, 3 leaves kale, 1 cup strawberries, 1 cup wild blueberries, 1/2 an avocado and some water! SO GOOD!! Like the best I've made so far!

Dessert- a piece of endangered species chocolate bar and a piece of ezekiel sesame toast with peanut butter (while watching Juno- great movie!!)

Workout- zip, zero, nada...I could barely walk on my injured toe today. Going to the DOctor tommorow :)

No comments: