Saturday, April 19, 2008

Saturday- 4/19/2008

Breakfast- a few bites of oatmeal waffles that I made Ryan, we ran out of oats and I couldn't make enough for both of us so I took one for the team and let him have them (only because he went on a 30 mile bike ride this morning), grapefruit, a banana and some more spinach and kale chips, LOL (they're addicting)

Lunch- I got Ryan vegetarian teriyaki chicken from Lassens which is a local health/grocery store that has a lil cafe in it and I munched on that for lunch. It was a busy day so I didn't eat much more.

Dinner- I made a mushroom and carmelized onion burger. The recipe was for grilled mushrooms from Vegan With A Vengeance in a ciabatta roll with spinach, carmelized onions, avocado, tomatoes and Annies goddess dressing.

Dessert- Almost an entire bag of sea salt and vinegar kettle chips

No comments: