Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thursday 4/17/2008

Breakfast- Oatmeal blender waffle...crazy easy to make, I got it from vegweb.com...topped with earth balance, maple syrup, and strawberries

Recipe for blender waffles-
2 cups rolled oats
2 cups water
1 banana (sliced)
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon salt

Directions:
Combine all ingredients in blender. Blend until smooth.
Pour batter into waffle iron.
Serves: 4 waffles

Lunch- I spent all afternoon at the doctors so I didn't really eat a lunch. I snacked on oranges, strawberries, walnuts, pita bread and sun dried tomato hummus, oh yeah...and a bowl of honey o's from trader joes (not good for you I know, but I was in a snacky mood)

Dinner- another green smoothie, this time with pineapple instead of the strawberries and blueberries like last nights and a small salad with some spinach with rice vinegar on top (I had no tomatoes and was very angry, LOL)

Dessert- you guessed it...another piece of endagered species chocolate, I'm addicted!

Workout- NONE...but the good news my foot is al fixed so I can finally put on closed toe shoes...woo hoo!! Gym here I come!

No comments: