Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Good and The Bad

I was all excited to try some new recipes out of my new eat, drink and be vegan cookbook which you can buy here- http://www.amazon.com/Eat-Drink-Be-Vegan-Celebrating/dp/1551522241 and I am sad to say that I tried the Gimme Chimis and they weren't near as good as I anticipated :( But I still highly recommend the book!! I don't want to give the recipe tell I mess with it a bit and am happier with it so for now I'll just leave a picture of how they turned out and a wonderful picture of my goodies from the Farmers Market. We have amazing farmers markets in both Ventura and Oxnard that offer a HUGE selection of organic fruits and veggies, preserves, hummus and amazing homemade bread that is made locally in Ojai. It is a Sunday tradition!

My Farmers Market Goodies


The Gimmi Chimis

No comments: