Saturday, October 6, 2007

Yo! Zone




Ok seriously...this makes me so excited!! There is a new vending machine called Yo! Zone that has only healthy items in it like Hansens soda and cliff bars. I would LOVE to have one of these at my school. Without fail, every single day you can see me roaming our school cafeteria with a sad look on my face because while even though we are a green, healthy school my only food options consist of a $5.00 fruit cup, a salad with ranch, blue cheese or some other fattening dressing, or a grilled veggie sandwich (that I ordered once and they pulled the grilled veggies out of a plastic tupperware covered in some stinky liquid and she said they pre-grill them and then store them in a plastic container until they are used...GROSS!! Talk about losing nutrients!) These machines would also be amazing in high schools to encourage healthy eating. Here's the link if you want to check it out;

http://www.yonaturals.com/

No comments: